As we continue with Our WordPress Installation, next thing we need to install Plugins.
WordPress Plugins are easy tool for Modification, Administration, customization and performance of the wordpress blog site. You dont need to know the coding to perform custmization or any enhancement.There are thousands of plugins which can be used for customization fo the blog.
A site must have these wordpress plugins installed :
- Akismet : Blog will be proectect agains spams and protects from comment spam.
- All in one SEO : All in One SEO Pack. WordPress SEO plugin to automatically optimize your WordPress blog for Search Engines and help your blog rank higher with the search engines
- Google Sitemap : Help your blog pages indexed by Google Very quickly
- W3 Total Cache: site loads faster and easy navigation.
- Show Top commentators : show top comments and also encourage the visitors to comment on your blog
- WordPress.com stats : Overall statics of your Blog traffic and visits came from which country and keywords.
- Feedburner : RSS feeds of your blogs will be published
- After the Deadline: Proof read your blog for grammar and spell check.
- SEO Processor : Blog will be optimized with SEO Standards and also suggest what changes required to look good in SEO
Any Plugins required can be downloadable from wordpress.org. One Important Note is that you need to make sure that the plugins that you use should be good in performance and also code. Some Plugins can harm your blogs.Also don’t use too many plugins where the page loading can become slow. Visitor leave your site if the page loading takes too long.
Hope the above plugins helps your blog perform well and bring good traffic.
If you have a plugin in your site and performance well then please suggest on the comment section, so that new Bloggers can be helped.