If you are new blogger and want to learn how to create your own Blog site ? Then you are going in the same phase which I had gone through. There are many people who gives different steps and methods, as a new blogger you read everything and finally get into confusion, where to start, which one is first step to begin with.
I would like to share my Method how I follow and build my blog website?
To start as new blogger, you need to know what type of subject or niche you want to write blog post ( Always start your first blog which area you are most familiar) and share among the people . Also you should know that there are people out there who are searching for the subjects you write.
Once you have decided and prepared your mind for writing a blog post on your subject type. Then you need to plan for a website name which is very important stage. Search for a name that people can easily remember the name of your site and also something very easily search able on the Google.
You can go to Godaddy.com site and do the registration of the domain in your name, which would cost around 7.99$ .
Next hosting space required, to host the files of your website, when choosing the hosting service provider, make sure they provide CPanel . Cpanel a GUI interface which is very easy tool for installation and administration of website.
Recommend to choose this Hosting companies which are very cheaper in price.
Hostgator : Webhosting at a very cheaper rates and claim these discounts
Go Daddy does not provide CPanel, so do not enroll for hosting space with them, the mistake which I made .
Now you are ready for setting up the Website, Word press is free open source and content management system. There are thousands of tools and plugins developed for Word press. Also the Maintenance and Administration on word press is very easy, not much training required and also most of them are Click of a button.
Now we have website URL registered under Go Daddy and hosting space with hostagator.
Login to CPanel , then click on Softaculous
- Install on domain : select the domain where wordpress need to be install
- Choose Protocol : http
- Choose domain : From drop down menu select your domain name.
- In Directory : Leave this space Blank
- Database Name : Select default
- Table Prefix : Select default
- Site name : The Blog site name
- Site Description : Describe your site name. This can be edit later too
- Admin username : This will be site login name, choose a name apart from admin.
- Admin Password: Set a strong password to your login account.
- Admin Email : Enter your email address
- Select Language : The wordpress site which language will you build
- Limit Login Attempts : Upto you can choose or not as described.
- Select Theme : you can select any theme from the list or you can choose default
- In Advance option you can set as default or choose which ever you like to opt for.
Finally you click on install and the wordpress installation will be completed in a couple of minutes and an email will be sent to your email id with login web url, key , username and password.
Now your site is installed with Word press and ready to go LIVE.
If you face any problem in doing the installation, you can post question under comment section or send mail through contact page.
Next Choose a Theme which is styled, responsive word press theme.